The Milwaukee Air & Water Show is Wisconsin’s premier free, family event of the summer and one of the top air shows in the Midwest. We invigorate the local economy, support our armed services, and encourage Milwaukee’s tourism.
The Milwaukee Air & Water Show will bring to Milwaukee and the surrounding areas the thrill of aerial and water-based acrobatics in a wholesome, family-friendly environment. We will instill fascination and love in our audience for the armed forces, aviation, and maritime fun while stimulating the local economy and highlighting the natural beauty of our scenic lakefront.
Come back soon for more information on tickets for the 2021 MKE Air & Water Show!
The Milwaukee Air & Water Show is located on the beautiful Milwaukee lakefront, between Bradford and McKinley Beach. Having trouble finding us? Take a look at the map below!
The Milwaukee Air & Water Show is a free event for the general public to attend. There are many free areas along the Milwaukee lakefront, from North to South, to take in the air and water show. The best free viewing location is located at Bradford Beach.
Reserved seating at Center-Point, Sun Tables and Flight Line Club Seating is located primarily between the Northpoint Lot and McKinley Beach, and are available for purchase.
Milwaukee County Parks
Since 2004, Milwaukee County Parks remains a major beneficiary of the annual Air & Water Show event, in the form of concession receipts at Bradford Beach, event parking receipts, tourism value, and branding. The primary Milwaukee County Parks locations that the Air & Water Show promotes are Bradford Beach, McKinley Beach, Northpoint, and Veteran’s Park.
Benefits to Milwaukee County Parks
- It is estimated that every year approx. 2,000 – 3,000 cars park at lakefront for the Air & Water Show. Milwaukee County Parks charges $25 per parking ticket each year.
- Sales revenues form event sales at the Bradford Beach & Northpoint concessions, and other concessions located at the show site.
- Advertising, branding, and destination tourism.
The Milwaukee Air & Water Show partners with Make-A-Wish Wisconsin each year, in two key areas.
The first area is with the actual Make-A-Wish visits with the Navy Blue Angels, and the Air Force Thunderbirds. After Each annual air show practice, at the 128th Air Refueling Wing, the very first priority of the pilots is to visit with the Make-A-Wish kids in the hangar, for a visit and photo session. It has been a priceless relationship, and is well received each year.
The second area that the Milwaukee Air & Water Show partners with Make-A-Wish Wisconsin each year, is in the donation of vip tickets, which are auctioned during Make-A-Wish events. This area has grown each year, and results in a substantial monetary donation to Make-A-Wish.
The WaterStone Bank Military Valor Program is exclusively for Active Duty Service Members, Military Veterans and Reserve and National Guard Service Members who have or open a new WaterStone Bank Checking account. The Military Valor Program offers many great benefits and saving features to recognize and thank you for your service to our country – because you deserve it.
Program Benefits Include:
- Receive $100 credit with direct deposit of military payroll, government benefit or employer payroll
- Free patriotic checks
- No fee money orders, foreign current orders, and official checks
- No fee overdraft protection transfers
- No fee wire transfers
- No fee ATM transactions
- Refund of your Option Flex Line of Credit annual fee
- Receive $500 when you obtain a 1st mortgage loan on your home from WaterStone Bank and set up autopay
- Annual voucher for a free standard size (3×5) US Flag
Visit the WaterStone Bank website for more information and requirements today.