Center-Point Reserved Tickets
The Milwaukee Air & Water Show, Presented by WaterStone Bank, offers Center-Point Reserved premium outdoor seating along the flight-line at the lakefront—bring the whole family and enjoy exclusive access with some of the best seats at the show! With seating close to the lakefront concessions and displays, Center-Point Reserved tickets are a fantastic, affordable way to comfortably take in the Air &Water Show’s spectacular performances. Tickets to all reserved seating areas are limited. Center-Point Reserved Tickets do not include parking; those tickets must be purchased separately. Click here for FAQ about the event.
The following conditions apply to all Center-Point seating:
• CenterPoint Reserved tickets are good for ONE full day of airshow fun (Saturday or Sunday)
• Super Family Pak tickets are good for four (4) adults and four (4) youths for ONE full day
• ONE (1) reserved, individual chair per ticket holder
• No grills, coolers, backpacks, tents, etc. in the Center-Point seating areas
• All seating is open-air, NON-NUMBERED seating. Seating areas open at 9am; first come, first served. Shade umbrellas, hats, and sunscreen encouraged
• Restrooms are exclusive and dedicated to the Center-Point Reserved ticket holders
• “In and Out” privileges offered throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, exhibitors, and the kid’s zone area
• Children 5 and under are free, but lap only. If you wish for your child to have a seat, you must purchase a Youth Ticket
• Pass-outs are available. This area offers “in and out” privileges throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, exhibitors, and the kid’s zone area.
• Children 5 and under are free, but lap only. If you wish for your child to have a seat, you must purchase a Youth ticket.